How can I become a Member?
(SC)2 is a state chapter of the National Science Teachers Association (NSTA).
(SC)2 provides leadership in science education in South Carolina. Our annual conferences, on-line publications, Facebook page (South Carolina Science Council), and Twitter, help members to stay up-to-date.
Join now so that you will receive your membership benefits.
Membership benefits include...
- Leadership opportunities (run for a position on the Executive Board or serve as a District Director)
- Make-A-Wish (mini-grants awarded at the annual business meeting; attendance is required at the business meeting)
- Teacher grants
- Catalyst Award (awarded for serving as a catalyst for science education)
- William F. Palmer Award (awarded for volunteer service to (SC)2)
- "A Matter of Facts" (on-line newsletter)
- Conference discounts (members receive a discounted registration fee for our annual conference)
- Facebook page
- Twitter feed
Please continue to visit our website regularly for updated information.
Click here to access the membership application: (SC)2 membership application
To join, please print and complete the membership application and send it, along with your dues, to:
Jami Cummings, (SC)2 Membership
171 Poplar Creek Drive
Spartanburg, SC 29303
Please make your checks payable to South Carolina Science Council or (SC)2. The fee for 1-year regular membership is $20.
For additional information please contact Jami Cummings at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Membership Registration and Members-Only Website Areas Coming Soon!